Our rooms are very popular so we recommend you apply and secure your accommodation as soon as you can. Here’s how to apply…
1. Please email us to register your interest, providing information about yourself and your course of study.
Advice: Last year we received over 100 enquiries, so make sure you give us lots of information about yourself at this stage to increase your chance of being shortlisted to the application stage.
2. You will be asked to complete an application. If you are successful we will contact you via email, within two weeks of your application being received, to make you an accommodation offer, and to provide you with a tenancy agreement to complete.
Advice: Again, as much information as you can provide about yourself, your interests and hobbies, and your studies will improve the success of your application.
3. You will need to return your completed tenancy agreement, along with your deposit.
Advice: The sooner you can complete and return your agreement, and make your deposit payment, is best to secure your room.
4. You will be required to make your rent payment no later than four weeks in advance of your tenancy start date.
5. Your deposit will be held with the Deposit Protection Service and you will be provided with the deposit ID number. Your deposit will be refunded at the end of your contract period providing there is no damage to your room or to the shared areas, and it everything is left clean as it was when you moved in.